NEW: Recovery Workshops for Employees & Employers
COR’s innovative workshops engage and educate participants about recovery in the workplace to create a more recovery-conducive (healthy) work environment, support team diversity, enhance organizational sensitivity and reduce the costs associated with lost productivity due to addiction recovery issues. The interactive and customization workshops can address:
- What it means (and doesn’t mean) to be in recovery
- What is ‘Open Recovery’ and why it is important
- Developing recovery-conducive work environments
- Audit of current work environment: culture and norms regarding drinking/drugging, addiction and recovery
- Supporting employees in recovery and those dealing with addiction
- Resources available beyond EAP crisis intervention/recovery programs
- Other recovery-related relevant issues
To learn more about Recovery Workshops for the workplace, please contact Fay Zenoff at 415-296-9047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaborating for ‘Recovery Ready’ Communities
COR is actively engaged in local coalitions and working with community partners to increase the impact and efficacy of our individual efforts which promote health and safety for the benefit of all individuals, families and under-resourced neighborhoods across San Francisco.
Health and safety initiatives strengthen ‘Recovery Ready’ communities which support those in recovery to live, work and socialize in healthier environments (rather than toxic environments which trigger relapse). We aim to not only help prevent relapse, decrease usage and reduce the consequences of addiction – but also to support environments which foster wellness.
Below is a list of the current initiatives in which COR is involved.
To learn more about our Environmental Advocacy, please contact Patrick Roddy at 415-296-9900 x. 118 or email@example.com. Funding opportunities are listed below.