NEW: OPEN Recovery Workshops for Employees & Employers
COR’s innovative workshops engage and educate participants about health and wellness in the workplace through the lens of recovery in the workplace. The creation of recovery-conducive work environments, supports team diversity, enhances organizational sensitivity and reduce the costs associated with lost productivity due to addiction recovery issues. The interactive and customization workshops address:
- What it means (and doesn’t mean) to be in recovery
- What ‘Open Recovery’ is and why it is important
- Developing recovery-conducive work environments
- Audit of current work environment: culture and norms regarding drinking/drugging, addiction and recovery
- Supporting employees in recovery and those dealing with addiction
- Resources available beyond EAP crisis intervention/recovery programs
- Other recovery-related relevant issues
To learn more about Recovery Workshops for the workplace, please contact Fay Zenoff at 415-296-9047 or Fay@OpenRecoverySF.org.
Collaborating for ‘Recovery Ready’ Communities
COR has been actively engaged in local coalitions and working with community partners to increase the impact and efficacy of our individual efforts which promote health and safety for the benefit of all individuals, families and under-resourced neighborhoods across San Francisco and Bay Area.
Health and safety initiatives strengthen ‘Recovery Ready’ communities which support those in recovery to live, work and socialize in healthier environments (rather than toxic environments which may trigger relapse). COR aims to not only help prevent relapse, decrease usage and reduce the consequences of addiction – but also to support environments which foster wellness for all.
Below is a list of the initiatives in which COR has involved and played a key role over the past few years.
To learn more about our Environmental Advocacy, please contact Pedro Torres at 415-296-9921 or Pedro@OpenRecoverySF.org.