Donate to Center for Open Recovery
Ways to Give:
Make a gift online:
Donate $5 or more to COR and we’ll send you the ‘End Shame. Open Recovery’ wristband. Raise your wrist to send the message that recovery from addiction is not only possible, it’s incredible!
Mail a check to
Center for Open Recovery
1170 Market Street, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
Make a Wire Transfer or Gift of Stock
Before taking any action, please contact Fay Zenoff, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org and (415) 296-9047, so that we may provide instructions and can track the transaction.
Planned gifts enable many donors to make a more substantial gift to Center for Open Recovery. Donors receive tax benefits and gifts can enhance a donor’s own financial situation while making a lasting contribution to COR. For more information please contact Fay Zenoff, Executive Director, at email@example.com and (415) 296-9047.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many businesses match employees’ charitable gifts. Contact your company’s human resources office for more information.
“One doesn’t need to be beautiful or gifted, or rich or powerful, in order to offer a helping hand.”
– Marty Mann, circa 1950
Help pave the path to long term recovery.
- $3,500 Provides 400 children in the Tenderloin with drug prevention education.
- $2,200 Helps launch a community wide educational campaign about recovery.
- $1,000 Offers a family struggling with addiction a year’s worth of counseling.
- $500 Sponsors counselors with continuing alcohol and drug education.
- $100 Provides meals for low-income participants in our families program.
- $50 Ensures monthly supplies for our teen youth advocacy and mentoring program.
Help us end the stigma of addiction so more people can build a life in recovery.