Sacred Pause Saturday in San Francisco February 17, 2018
In Partnership with COR & Sponsored by SHAMEBOOTH
Grab your favorite female friends and join us at Fort Mason Centre for Arts and Culture, Gallery 308 for a Sacred Pause Saturday.
As part of this creative, inspirational day you will:
- Learn more about the passion and purpose of She Recovers® from Dawn Nickel (PhD)
- Be led through a gentle, heart-opening hatha yoga practice with Taryn Strong (RYT)
- Share a light catered lunch complete with opportunities to mingle and create community with other women
- Enjoy a short talk by Holly Whitaker from Hip Sobriety
- Participate in the SHAMEBOOTH and meet its creator, Paula Williams
- Hear Fay Zenoff share about life in Open Recovery
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT
Registration cost: $100.00 per participant
Questions? Email Payton Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org_
OPEN RECOVERY DAY
San Francisco – Sept., 2018
Previously known as Road to Recovery, join us for COR’s 3rd annual community celebration of recovery – now called: Open Recovery Day!
We have moved the event to September to take place during National Recovery Month. You can look forward to healthy activities, inspirational speakers, live music, refreshment, family fun and more!
Date, Location, Registration & Sponsorship information to come.