NEW: Recovery Workshops for Employees & Employers
COR’s innovative workshops engage and educate participants about recovery in the workplace to create a more recovery-conducive (healthy) work environment, support team diversity, enhance organizational sensitivity and reduce the costs associated with lost productivity due to addiction recovery issues. The interactive and customization workshops can address:
- What it means (and doesn’t mean) to be in recovery
- What is ‘Open Recovery’
- Developing recovery-conducive environments
- Audit of current work environment – evaluating culture and norms regarding drinking/drugging, addiction and recovery
- Supporting needs of employees in recovery and those needing help
- Resources available, beyond EAP crisis intervention/recovery programs
- Other relevant issues
To learn more about Recovery Workshops for the workplace, please contact Fay Zenoff at 415-296-9047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting in Recovery
COR creates opportunities for people in recovery, to deepen their purpose, strengthen their health and build a greater sense of community. Participate in one or in all of these twice monthly Connecting In Recovery sessions and let us know what it is you seek to enrich your recovery.
Yoga led by Fiona Flynn, Y12SR instructor in long-term recovery.
Saturdays, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Don’t “white-knuckle” it. Meet others in recovery and enjoy healthy connections.